Monday, January 31, 2011

Today's Reflection

I'm feeling very confident about Nathan and I's project. I feel like we have put very useful information into each of our benchmarks and we have worked hard. I think we have been very successful thus far. Collaborating with Nathan is going great, at least from my end of the spectrum. Its been fairly easy communicating with him. He seems to be more of the organizer and I just go in and do what he says needs to be done. But I think that we have shared responsibility of our project 50/50. And yes, we are on pace.

Daily Goals:

-Finish last benchmark
-Work on OHpedia page
-Fill out lesson planning form

1 comment:

  1. Great reflection Hunter and I agree that you guys are collaborating and working together really well.

    Did you accomplish your daily goals?

    Amy

    ReplyDelete