Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January 19th, 2011

Good afternoon!

Today was an extremely successful PBL day. I completed all of my goals and I felt like I did very well at communicating with my partner. I noticed that switching up where I sit helps me to stay more focused. All morning I worked on the couch and it was a lot of fun! Then this afternoon, because the weather was so nice, McKenzie and I went and worked on our civil war and literary analysis papers outside. We sat out on the green and it was so nice and relaxing. I absolutely loved it! I think that my day was perfect and the only thing that I will change next time I work is actually have my partner with me. But it was also really good practice today since Nathan was home and I was at school, I think it helped prepare us for Telluride. We worked very well together and stayed in contact through skype. I would rate myself as a group member 9 out of 10 because I communicated effectively and made sure that we always had a plan but towards the end of the day I did switch and start working on my paper a little. Overall, I had a great day and an awesome afternoon spent hanging out with McKenzie...

No comments:

Post a Comment